Guide to WebAccess
Launch WebAccess (Login to WebAccess)
Create a User Name; or Check if you have a User Name?
What it is...
WebAccess provides students and employees with secured access to common transactions and administrative information using the web. Register for Classes, Check your Schedule, Check your Financial Aid, View your Grades - and more. You do not have to be on campus to use WebAccess - all you need is an Internet connection.
Note: WebAccess is for convenience only. WebAccess printed output is not considered an official College document.
When it's available...
24/7 except during scheduled system maintenances and rare outages. Check the Academic Calendar for important registration dates.
How to use it...
You must first log in with your User Name + password.
- Your WebAccess User Name is the same as the User Name you use to sign into the College Network. Be sure to use all lower case letters.
- If the college created and sent you a your User Name, then the initial password is your college ID number. The college ID number is seven digits and includes the leading zero.
- Passwords may be changed at any time via the Central Authentication Service.
- Password must be at least 8 characters and must contain one lowercase letter, one upper case letter, and one number.
- Passwords should not contain any portion of your name and should be unique.
- Please avoid using any of the following special characters in your password as these symbols can cause difficulty when you log into Colleague or WebAccess.
- " double quotes
- < less than
- @ at sign
- & ampersand
- + plus sign
- Passwords are currently valid for 180 days. You'll be prompted to create a new password after that time.Whom to contact...
Whom to contact...
||Academic Computing Center,
Coulter Library, Room 214